New and improved CYP Now website set for launch
Thursday, March 24, 2011
A new and improved CYP Now website is due to go live on Monday 28 March. Users of the site will notice a number of improvements. These include:
- An archive of case studies communicating good practice from around the UK
- An expanded Funding Finder database of sources of funding
- A monitor of current consultations, White Papers and legislation in progress
- Court reports of important judgements, compiled by the Children’s Legal Centre
- Youth work session resources
- A dedicated section on management and leadership
- Improved archive search
Full access to the site will now be limited to subscribers and NCB members. Subscribers and NCB members will be contacted with details of how to gain access.
Registered users (registration is free) will be able to access five articles per month while unregistered users will be able to read two full articles per month.
Non-subscribers who register from now on will be signed up automatically to a 14-day free trial of the site with complete access.