News in brief: Meatballs off the menu for Primary School

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

A school in Gloucestershire has banned meatballs because parents fear their children will choke on them. Stow-on-the-Wold Primary School has taken the dish off the school menu after two children recently died choking on meatballs at two schools in England.

Register now to continue reading

Thank you for visiting Children & Young People Now and making use of our archive of more than 60,000 expert features, topics hubs, case studies and policy updates. Why not register today and enjoy the following great benefits:

  • Free access to 4 subscriber-only articles per month
  • Unlimited access to news and opinion
  • Email newsletter providing advice and guidance across the sector
Register Now