A 12-page special report examines all the latest policy, practice and research on early help.
Practice examples include an employability programme for teenagers struggling in education; a partnership in Coventry taking early action to tackle problems; Lincolnshire's early help strategy that cuts across all services; and a multi-agency early intervention service for pre-school children and their families in Manchester.
CYP Now's 17-page Children's Workforce Qualifications and Training Guide details entry-level requirements and training opportunities for the entire children and young people's workforce.
CYP Now Awards 2019 - We unveil the shortlist.
Also in the September edition:
- Early years - As take-up of funded childcare for two-year-olds falls, how can the sector reinvigorate the market?
- Youth justice - Locating police in schools could help solve rise in youth violence, say experts
- Youth work - The importance of IT system in protecting the details of young people taking part in the National Citizen Service
- Health - Why the "allostatic load" on children caused by chronic stress is a major health problem
- Education - How a school's use of "restorative justice" to address a pupil's behaviour missed the mark
- Social care - Analysis on what the Stability Index tells us about the lives of looked-after children